Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server transfers please.

Warlocc

I agree completely.

Especially since a lot of people had no choice in their server placement. These were the problems were we trying to avoid yes? Alright - that didn't work, lets try something different and let the player base equilibrium out.

It's noon and the server I've been on for days is full.

Yet I see a huge list of empty servers.

I'd like to transfer my characters to one of those (new?) servers.

I'm sure others would, too.

How would this fix anything since the game is still new and there are tons of people who hasn't logged on yet?

Moving you / your guild to a light server will be full status a couple of days from now, then what?

Wait til things settle if anything. Til then, find some other stuff to do while you are "in line"

How would this fix anything since the game is still new and there are tons of people who hasn't logged on yet?

Moving you / your guild to a light server will be full status a couple of days from now, then what?

Wait til things settle if anything. Til then, find some other stuff to do while you are "in line"

Well Dev said himself that best thing to do was change server, so why not give us free transfer ?

Yeah, at this point I dont even care about my guild I just hate coming home and being really excited to play but then I have to wait an hour because some how I chose one of the most popular servers.

How about having a full server being chosen for you, and I mean a queue of 800+ pre launch.

Edited by Kowasin