Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Reason of pre-order..?

Gereorth

I've just been thinking, and they announced so hugely "Time is running out! Pre-order now!", and give us this little information.. Is probably because after 7th of January we will recieve SO much information, and ofcourse the price of the Expansion will rise. People will miss out on it, the discount that is.

Well, let's just say that I hope this is the case. I did "pre-order" when it was announced, and mainly the reason because I hope that there might come something good out of it. I realy enjoy this game, and the community on my server. I have in real friends who play aswell, and I highly enjoy playing a game together with them. So far, the game is in a good state, for me. And I honestly hope that after the 7th of January we will get the info to prove the game will increase on it's state.

My money, is just a wish of making it a good experience. I have my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I know there are lots of people making threads about the pre-order/expansion. But I felt putting this more into attention, then just somply replying to an existing post. (From which almost no one will read my reply)

Edited by Gereorth

I've just been thinking, and they announced so hugely "Time is running out! Pre-order now!", and give us this little information.. Is probably because after 7th of January we will recieve SO much information, and ofcourse the price of the Expansion will rise. People will miss out on it, the discount that is.

Well, let's just say that I hope this is the case. I did "pre-order" when it was announced, and mainly the reason because I hope that there might come something good out of it. I realy enjoy this game, and the community on my server. I have in real friends who play aswell, and I highly enjoy playing a game together with them. So far, the game is in a good state, for me. And I honestly hope that after the 7th of January we will get the info to prove the game will increase on it's state.

My money, is just a wish of making it a good experience. I have my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I know there are lots of people making threads about the pre-order/expansion. But I felt putting this more into attention, then just somply replying to an existing post. (From which almost no one will read my reply)

I have something to sell you. Give me your money now, long before I give it to you and with no information as to what it is.

Sounds like a bargain to me. ;p

Edited by Blackardin

Isn't the pre-order simply for the 5 days early access and if you don't pre-order you just end up paying the same amount 5 days later?

They were just trying to get as much revenue as they could before the end of the year so their quarter looked better.

Isn't the pre-order simply for the 5 days early access and if you don't pre-order you just end up paying the same amount 5 days later?

They were just trying to get as much revenue as they could before the end of the year so their quarter looked better.

Or trying to rope in the money that they may otherwise not get if people actually knew what they were getting for their money or knew how buggy (based on passed performance) it could be. Once they have your money, they have it. ;p

I am still trying to find this price hike for subs after the 7th information. People keep talking about it except Bioware hasn't. Bioware is making it seem like the 10 dollar difference between subs and freepies is going to be the same after the 7th. Only the 5 day head start is for preordering. Ask the people who say that it goes up for a link and all you get back is crickets.

i've just been thinking, and they announced so hugely "time is running out! Pre-order now!", and give us this little information.. Is probably because after 7th of january we will recieve so much information, and ofcourse the price of the expansion will rise. People will miss out on it, the discount that is.

Well, let's just say that i hope this is the case. I did "pre-order" when it was announced, and mainly the reason because i hope that there might come something good out of it. I realy enjoy this game, and the community on my server. I have in real friends who play aswell, and i highly enjoy playing a game together with them. So far, the game is in a good state, for me. And i honestly hope that after the 7th of january we will get the info to prove the game will increase on it's state.

Edit: I know there are lots of people making threads about the pre-order/expansion. But i felt putting this more into attention, then just somply replying to an existing post. (from which almost no one will read my reply)

it won't go above 19.99 and if you SUB why would they take that way , the 5 days access I can see .

Edited by moonshoter

The price will not go up, in fact, I would expect that the price actually drops within the first month of release. Perhaps it will take two months, but I see this expac being five dollars pretty quick.

The price will not go up, in fact, I would expect that the price actually drops within the first month of release. Perhaps it will take two months, but I see this expac being five dollars pretty quick.

I agree totally why would they up the price ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.