Veteran Republic/Imperial looking for guild. PvP focused, PvE casual.

Adanu

I was going to be waiting to play until paid transfers came around, but I've felt like playing for a while. I have a level 50 Vanguard Tank that I am competent with and have battlemaster/recruit/War Hero gear on that I'm working to replace with all war hero. Also have a level 28 Sage and 32 Juggernaut that I am working on. I am republic oriented in that I also have a gunslinger I hope to bring over here as well as a Mercenary soon as transfers open up.

I've got no problem using Teamspeak, ventrilo, or whatever else for PvP or PvE. Looking for a group of casually serious players who routinely PvP together and don't mind if I'm not perfectly geared, but willing to put in the time to get the elite stuff for my Vanguard and later Sage.

In game names Are:

Zyrus; Vanguard Tank

SIchil: Sage Healer

Zocun: Juggernaut. Tank

Looking for guilds for all three. If you have Imperial and Republic 'branches', great. If not, Open to guilds on a factional basis too.

Bearing in mind that I play both sides pretty equally, I'll probably make one faction my 'main' one if I get a good mesh with a guild. Obviously, my Vanguard is my main character.

I was going to be waiting to play until paid transfers came around, but I've felt like playing for a while. I have a level 50 Vanguard Tank that I am competent with and have battlemaster/recruit/War Hero gear on that I'm working to replace with all war hero. Also have a level 28 Sage and 32 Juggernaut that I am working on. I am republic oriented in that I also have a gunslinger I hope to bring over here as well as a Mercenary soon as transfers open up.

I've got no problem using Teamspeak, ventrilo, or whatever else for PvP or PvE. Looking for a group of casually serious players who routinely PvP together and don't mind if I'm not perfectly geared, but willing to put in the time to get the elite stuff for my Vanguard and later Sage.

In game names Are:

Zyrus; Vanguard Tank

SIchil: Sage Healer

Zocun: Juggernaut. Tank

Looking for guilds for all three. If you have Imperial and Republic 'branches', great. If not, Open to guilds on a factional basis too.

Bearing in mind that I play both sides pretty equally, I'll probably make one faction my 'main' one if I get a good mesh with a guild. Obviously, my Vanguard is my main character.

Hey Adanu,

It's never too late to start looking for a guild.

I know that your main is a republic Vanguard tank, but if I could pull you to the dark side, we would like to have you in our guild. We have newer players your level and are willing to help you once you hit level 50. Check us out at http://www.vanguardguild.com or http://www.vanguardswtor.com.

Thanks!!

Our focus is PvE and we have a handful of members who PvP. It's like your title, but backwards - PvE focused and PvP casual.

Besides, is there a reason to focus on PvP at this point? It's been Pre-Season for almost a year and anyone can earn PvP rank and gear from regular queues. There is no incentive to form and run a ranked 8-man team unless you want to wave your e-peen on the forums.

Our focus is PvE and we have a handful of members who PvP. It's like your title, but backwards - PvE focused and PvP casual.

Besides, is there a reason to focus on PvP at this point? It's been Pre-Season for almost a year and anyone can earn PvP rank and gear from regular queues. There is no incentive to form and run a ranked 8-man team unless you want to wave your e-peen on the forums.

Fun, coordination, and being the best you can be until someone better comes along.

Those are the reasons I seek a PvP guild. It's like asking mountain climbers why they do their thing; because they like it.

Hakuna Rakata is the most dynamic REPUBLIC guild anyone can join. We PvP hardcore; 4man premades, rWZs, dueling skrims, Outlaws Den fun. We also PvE hardcore; two teams cleared HM TFB, on NiM EC, clear NiM Pilgram every week like nobodies business.

Huge member rooster. Full dental coverage. PM if interested.