The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Think they will extend pre-order date for RotHC?

smexymage

But the 5 Day head start part is gone.

So, I guess they aren't extending any deadlines. ;)

:cool:

Then whats the sense in Pre Ordering? The only benefit to Pre Ordering is for early access so they may extend it yet. But if you read my first post, I never mentioned anything about early access, only pre ordering.

Edited by smexymage

Then whats the sense in Pre Ordering? The only benefit to Pre Ordering is for early access so they may extend it yet. But if you read my first post, I never mentioned anything about early access, only pre ordering.

Well, then your original question was nonsensical because there was never a deadline on pre-ordering. There was only a deadline for getting the 5 day head start for doing so.

:cool:

Maybe, but it's not like pre-ordering really is getting you much. 5 days early access. Woohoo.

this.

I have 10 going on 12 lvl 50s... by the time the expansion hits ill probably have 14 lvl 50s... getting them all to 55 isnt going to be a race, and with the poor communication of what exactly the expansion entails, I prefer to just wait it out.

Im still on the fence about drastically reducing my playtime on this game, and going FTP anyways. Level increases usually just bring tons of balance and other issues into a game that doesnt need more problems or balance issues on top of those it already has, so im not sure I even want a lvl increase.

Plus im really really resenting EA these days. Such a shiesty company.

Ya like there will be a huge difference between ESO and SWTOR :rolleyes: Only difference I see is fantasy and medieval setting and SWTOR is all sci-fi without the filthy fairies.

Educate yourself before you start making ignorant statements. The combat controls will be different from the standard mmo format that's been done to death, 9 races that aren't all humanoid like this game, nice armor designs that don't look like crap and there will be three factions and large scale world pvp....unless you count that slideshow Ilum, this game never had world pvp.

Edited by Darth-Rammstein