Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How to run swtor multiple times

Malocity

Even if you have 2 computers capable of running SWTOR you cant log into more than one character at a time on an account. Example: if your logged in to one toon on one PC and try to log on to another toon on another PC the first will get logged out.

Even if you have 2 computers capable of running SWTOR you cant log into more than one character at a time on an account. Example: if your logged in to one toon on one PC and try to log on to another toon on another PC the first will get logged out.

Its true, ive tried it, its not possible to log into multiple characters on the same account no matter how good the PC/programs are or even if you have more than 1 pc running.. its account wide.. so unless you have another account it cant happen

1- what would be the point? with no macros you're not going to be botting anything

2- do you really think your pc can run 2 of this game at once?

3- you would need 2 accounts (or more) because if you are logged in on one account you can't get into the login server with the same accout for another session. Tried and verified.

4- I have not seen anywhere that anyone has found a way to get the game to allow multipe instancing, even if your comp wouldn't melt down in the process.

1- what would be the point? with no macros you're not going to be botting anything

2- do you really think your pc can run 2 of this game at once?

3- you would need 2 accounts (or more) because if you are logged in on one account you can't get into the login server with the same accout for another session. Tried and verified.

4- I have not seen anywhere that anyone has found a way to get the game to allow multipe instancing, even if your comp wouldn't melt down in the process.

1. Makes it harder but not impossible.

2. Yes without a doubt I can run atleast 6 copies of this game. The game only uses 1 thread much and the other threads hardly touches them at all.

4. I believe you can get it to run on VMs.

But besides getting it to run it would still be a giant task to get it to work properly.

What would be the point. Getting multiple instances to run is doable... but what would be gained if you have to have multiple accounts to login to more than one toon simultaneously? Just asking as I'm curious as to what would be gained. Edited by Rafaman

What would be the point. Getting multiple instances to run is doable... but would be gained if you have to have multiple accounts to login to more than one toon simultaneously. Just asking as I'm curious as to what would be gained.

You would quest much faster and you would gain social points like crazy. And since game is f2p there is not additional cost running 4 copies of the game.

What would be the point. Getting multiple instances to run is doable... but would be gained if you have to have multiple accounts to login to more than one toon simultaneously. Just asking as I'm curious as to what would be gained.

I've seen some multiboxers mention that they prefer to run heroics this way rather than PUG or join a guild.

• 7 months later...
2. Yes without a doubt I can run atleast 6 copies of this game. The game only uses 1 thread much and the other threads hardly touches them at all..

Granted, I run the game maxed out @ 2560x1440, but no way even on lower settings this game only uses "1 thread". Not to mention, that ignores the fact what is going to render it? You would need a separate video card for each one if you plan to keep the windows up and be able to play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.