The Daily Warzone

Garell

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:This isn't a E-Peen thread

I dunno, from reading and not watching any vids, that's exactly what it seems like. I mean what other purpose do you post videos and say here I did 900k damage, here I solo'd 2 people, etc

Just sayin!!

Carry on with the vids ;)

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Hmm i think some of the posts must have been deleted as i cannot see them.

In response though, i'm using the series partly to improve personally as a player. I thought the short titles for each video would help me keep track of my progress as well as intice people into watching.

If i was trying to epeen, then i would create highlight videos of some of my best play, with no negative aspects to it at all. However, in my videos i upload essentially raw footage which contains a lot of bad play on my part :)

Hope you enjoy the vids, thank you for the feedback!

I watched your latest vid.

It's pretty entertaining. I guessed before by the numbers that you were multidotting, and indeed you were. Several instances of not killing someone low and seconds later they get healed to full (including healers).

So my critique would be that you're number fluffing but your actual value to a warzone where the other team has healers has to be a bit questionable.

I don't mean to be a hater, and I appreciate that you put up these videos. I do like watching them. I just have to ask if this is the most effective way to play a sage?

I watched your latest vid.

It's pretty entertaining. I guessed before by the numbers that you were multidotting, and indeed you were. Several instances of not killing someone low and seconds later they get healed to full (including healers).

So my critique would be that you're number fluffing but your actual value to a warzone where the other team has healers has to be a bit questionable.

I don't mean to be a hater, and I appreciate that you put up these videos. I do like watching them. I just have to ask if this is the most effective way to play a sage?

No, you're 100% correct. The game was a complete flop due to them having 4/5 pretty good healers. I decided halfway through the first round to just enjoy the game :)