The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can unguarded op healers be killed by AP?

NoTomorrow

Your arguments, the stupid, no skill scenario you provided and every other potential answer you could have come up with has been countered across the board. Since you felt necessity to compesate for your damaged ego, you come with delusions about me treating you as a single opponent while i am in a team.

Don't assume my ego is damaged. I reply to most threads, and especially when people are replying to my posts. I'm simply reciprocating the conversation.

I gave an explicit answer when you will supposedly have advantage 1vs1 against me and i why i will not give you the opportunity to exploit those situations. In zerg vs zerg scenarios, if my team is as good as your team i can beat you just as before. Perhaps you are hoping that i will be focused more than you will be, which is again just stupid assumptions on your part.

In a RWZ, you would be one of the first to die. You would be marked as a high DPS target and focused. You would not be able to stay in cover, except maybe 20 seconds out of every 60 (unless you were burned down before Entrench CD is up). Only really bad teams let Snipers/GS freecast.

Are you friends with PoliteAssassin by any chance? that dude claimed he beat multiple times the best operative healer as an annihilation marauder, oh and he also allegedly beat the best sniper on their server with annihilation, ahahaha :D. You both seem to have the same butthurt attitude when somebody counters your non-sense arguments.

Again, who's butt hurt? You're only trying to beg the argument since you have no real claim. Defamation is easy when you're out of other options.

If i was trying to BS ppl in a similar manner like you do, i would probably claim that i always beat deception assasins and concealment operatives on my sniper, see what i did there?

My point still stands - I've beat every Sniper/GS on my server multiple times. The fact that you assume no PT Pyro can beat you makes me want to believe you're on a PVE server. I'm not saying that PVE Servers are bad for PVP, but the pool of PVP talent, and what is considered to be skilled PVP, is simply smaller - especially in an isolationist game with no freaking Cross-Server Queueing.

Don't assume my ego is damaged. I reply to most threads, and especially when people are replying to my posts. I'm simply reciprocating the conversation.

In a RWZ, you would be one of the first to die. You would be marked as a high DPS target and focused. You would not be able to stay in cover, except maybe 20 seconds out of every 60 (unless you were burned down before Entrench CD is up). Only really bad teams let Snipers/GS freecast.

My point still stands - I've beat every Sniper/GS on my server multiple times. The fact that you assume no PT Pyro can beat you makes me want to believe you're on a PVE server. I'm not saying that PVE Servers are bad for PVP, but the pool of PVP talent, and what is considered to be skilled PVP, is simply smaller - especially in an isolationist game with no freaking Cross-Server Queueing.

In rwz you will die sooner than me in a zerg vs zerg, because you are a higher threat to healers and compared to you, i actually have some defensive cds able to keep me alive longer than you against focus fire. Dont try to argue this one as you have no chance with this point.

I understand if you played a marauder that does have some room to manuver and tools at his disposal, but you dont even have an escape mechanism, once you commit to a fight you fully commit until you win or you die.

Your assumptions about pve and pvp servers is just hilarious, i will not comment on that.

Edited by NoTomorrow

Sorry, but I beat Snipers easily. They are not a hard-counter to Pyros. You just have a lot of bad Pyros on your server, if that's how you think.

100% Agree. They are not pushovers, but Snipers don't make me run in fear. He must be used to bad Pyros.

This is what people say when they have a weak argument, and have nothing to back it up if the person disputes the claim they just made.

Shall we list each others defensive CDs? Shall we get down to the wire and see who will be the last man standing? Hilarious how you try to talk about backing up your arguments when the only thing that you say is "you haven't met good pyros". Read the entire thread before posting self-bragging comments. I have wrote in detail what will happen in this match-up based on the map layout. I am only trying to make it easier for you, why waste time arguing in cases where you have no chance of winning? Are you going to convince me that your defensive CD-s are better than mine?

The difference between us, is that i know exactly how your mentality as a pyro works, i know how you think, how you breath and what you feel as a PT.

Edited by NoTomorrow