<PVP> Pre 50 wz guild LF new members! Free augments and kits at present!

murraypch

Hi guys,

Enjoy playing pre 50 WZ? Guild 'PVP' is building it's own pre 50 wz empire (80+ members and growing), looking for new members and currently offering FREE augment kits, augments, mods, armouring, etc.. for all members located in our guild bank to help gear everyone up faster!

Pre 50 wz running every night at 6pm where we have only lost 1 game last week!

You must be at least level 10, mature and have a happy and positive personality to all members in the guild!

If this is you, type ' /who pvp ' and click refresh, you should see all our members online where one should be able to invite you into the guild!

- Spicyy

Edited by murraypch

Hi guys,

Enjoy playing pre 50 WZ? Guild 'PVP' is building it's own pre 50 wz empire (80+ members and growing), looking for new members and currently offering FREE augment kits, augments, mods, armouring, etc.. for all members located in our guild bank to help gear everyone up faster!

Pre 50 wz running every night at 6pm where we have only lost 1 game last week!

You must be at least level 10, mature and have a happy and positive personality to all members in the guild!

If this is you, type ' /who pvp ' and click refresh, you should see all our members online where one should be able to invite you into the guild!

- Spicyy

um yea i wanna join on my level 11 operitive but i dont know how to join u pst me at dolgobgo or friend me I WANNA JOIN

My Vanguard and I would be delighted to join your circle of acquaintances who delight in the waging of conflict between other intellectual beings as opposed to computerized intellects, otherwise known as a so-called " PVP-Guild".

However, instructions weren't very clear...do me a favor and send me a message in game...toon's name is "Daine-Jir".

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are actually gonna twink the **** out and roll premades?

Is this 100 percent srs?

You guys will absolutely destroy any new f2p'ers trying to get into the game by twinking the **** out and being imba as ****.

If you guys start doing this, I will start creating my own twinked out lvl 49 premades and do nothing but hunt and destroy you twinking ****. Not doing a single thing other than hunting twinks.

Any questions?

To elaborate further on my post, I will go into mild details.

If we see a single twink premade with your guild tag on, we will do the following;

We will systematically lower all your hp, then kill you simultaneously, and then we will proceed to camp your spawn, and do nothing else for the rest of the game, you will be killed the instant you step out of your spawn and you will be mad in the knowledge that we will do this every. single. game.

To elaborate further on my post, I will go into mild details.

If we see a single twink premade with your guild tag on, we will do the following;

We will systematically lower all your hp, then kill you simultaneously, and then we will proceed to camp your spawn, and do nothing else for the rest of the game, you will be killed the instant you step out of your spawn and you will be mad in the knowledge that we will do this every. single. game.

Just so you know, there are actually very few twinks out there. I am not in <PVP> but I am levelling a sniper in nothing but pvp right now.

Essentially, people think that because you have augments, and you are keeping your gear at your level they think you are twinking. But it's more about giving myself the maximum chance of winning and enjoying myself.

If you want to roll around at level 37 in your level 20 pvp gear because you are waiting to get to 40 to put your 40 gear on that is your own lazy self making life difficult for you and your team.

And sure, I am going to have a lot of fun at 49 - I have all purple armorings/mod/enhancements etc ready to go. but essentially I am making my levelling process easier and more fun.

Will I leave a game early so as to not level to 50? NO chance. If I ding I ding and then I will take the pain of getting the final few pieces of War Hero gear. But am I going to wear crappy gear because you think I am twinking out? Nah. umadbro?

• 2 weeks later...