Anyone else...

OKandrew

Roll a new toon of the same class you already have a 50 of just because leveling is so fun in this game. Or, did you hate your name, or the way your character looked? I personally have done this a few times recently. Mainly because I was bored and enjoy leveling so much in this game.

But, another part of it was that when server mergers happened, I ended up having to change a lot of my characters names, and I think I rushed through a lot of them just to get through the re-naming process and get to playing faster. Unhappy with some names and even had ideas for new names, with new looks/species etc.

I've delete a few of my old 50's with no gear just to start fresh, do more WZ's so I can have them in WH gear when they hit 50. Plus, with all the new leveling perks and consumables, leveling is so easy now, until about lvl 35 when you hit that wall, and it becomes more of a grind to get to 50 so you can cash in on your maxed WZ comms.

Edited by OKandrew

Had some issues with names as well, i just ended up deleting some, actually i deleted alot in order to make room sicne i had 18 toons on one server. Lost out on some of the BH comms i suppose but it was worth just restarting since the leveling is pretty fun.

Yup I have two Sith Warriors, one Juggy one Mara, one DS on LS, a Sniper and a sneaky sneaky stabby stabby Operative and one BH. So far I don't think I will roll another BH and I have a lvl 11 Inq but I just can't get into the story.

Yea, I meant like 2 Snipers or 2 Powertechs or something along those lines. Not even rolling pub side, since pubs suck. But, just enjoying leveling new characters and starting fresh with gearing, lowbie pvp. I don't even care about any of the stories. I just enjoy seeing that "Level Up" pop up on my screen.

Yea, I meant like 2 Snipers or 2 Powertechs or something along those lines. Not even rolling pub side, since pubs suck. But, just enjoying leveling new characters and starting fresh with gearing, lowbie pvp. I don't even care about any of the stories. I just enjoy seeing that "Level Up" pop up on my screen.

Yea one is Sniper the other is an Operative in the IA class. I tried a Knight and its sitting on lvl 28, tried the other 3 pub classes and I was having no fun, I am an Imperial to the core.

Yea one is Sniper the other is an Operative in the IA class. I tried a Knight and its sitting on lvl 28, tried the other 3 pub classes and I was having no fun, I am an Imperial to the core.

I don't think you are fulling understanding me LOL. I to have 2 of the same base class characters obviously.

I have-

2 Snipers - 50/20

1 Operative - 50

1 Mercenary - 30

2 Powertechs - 50/10

1 Marauder - 40

2 Juggernauts - 50/10

1 Assassin - 50

1 Sorc - 50

All on the same server.

Edited by OKandrew