Why There is All The Complaining

Ardim

I would just like to say that you don't have to pre-order if you don't want to. Wait for more information, then decide if you want to purchase the expansion. BW made it available to pre-order if you want, and I did, but if you don't want to wait to be enlightened then decide to spend your money or not. As far as the "boo hoo it costses moneys"... they run a business and as someone else already pointed out BW never actually said it would be free just that they were still debating. I do disagree that you cannot buy it with Cartel Coins.

I would just like to say that you don't have to pre-order if you don't want to. Wait for more information, then decide if you want to purchase the expansion. BW made it available to pre-order if you want, and I did, but if you don't want to wait to be enlightened then decide to spend your money or not. As far as the "boo hoo it costses moneys"... they run a business and as someone else already pointed out BW never actually said it would be free just that they were still debating. I do disagree that you cannot buy it with Cartel Coins.

I agree with most of what you said to a degree. Like I said, I bought it, but only because I didn't want to pay double later. You are wrong though about BW neer saying it would be free. Originally they DID say it would be included as a free content update, however that was before it went F2P, before F2P was even being considered.

I also said, I don't mind paying for it though, as long as it's not an over priced ripoff, and if it turns out to be, BW will just have burned their own bridges, since most people won't buy future Expansions based on their experience with this one.

I am not sure how I feel about BW going back on what they promised their subscribers, I understand WHY they did it, but don't entirely approve. Still, if it provides enough bang for my buck, i'll pay(Which I totally did.)

That is my main complaint, not enough information for me personally to make me want to buy it but not enough to make me NOT want to buy it. I don't feel I am making an informed decision. I would like to get it but w/out more info I will either wait till it comes and see what happens and get then or not.

Exactly.

What are they afraid of? If you have a great product, you'd scream from the heavens to let everyone know what you have. The fact that they haven't said anything, makes you wonder why not.