Bugged Section X- March of the Dreadguard

aethell

I am sure my fellow JC L 50's know what I'm talking about, the leaders in the section X daily that will not reset from freed to shackled.

I have submitted 2 tickets, and finally called today to try to get some attention on this issue that is preventing all of us from completing the Section X weekly.

Customer Service suggested the following:

1. Type /bug in game to submit a bug report. If they get a lot, it get prioritized higher. The same people (developers) that get the bugs also are the ones with the authority to reset the server, which should give us at least some temporary relief.

2. Post in the support forums. Those are monitored by the same people

So if anyone else is as fed up with this as I am, please do the items listed above.

I first noticed the issue a few days ago, but I had only done Section X twice. The last time I never turned in my missions until 4 or 5 days ago. I didn't think anything of it. Went to do it again and noticed the mission was bugged, but people were saying one of the Leaders worked so I was going to come back to do it later.

Went back and it's still NOT working. I submitted a ticket last night hoping that I was one of many who had done so. Dailies can be a chore sometimes, but not being compensated for them is unacceptable especially when you subscribe to this game.

Please fix this soon!