Rage is weak-vengeance pvp vid

Miggzy

Hey everyone, I just made a little video of me playing in a few different warzones using vengeance spec. Everyone complains that rage is so overpowered but I would bet that vengeance is better for 1v1's and I happen too often put up the most damage while using it. I have never made a video so its pretty simple but there are some good fights and I think it shows the power of vengeance. Anyway check it out and maybe give vengeance some love on your own character:)

Im new to making youtube vids as I said, there is explicit language in the first song and if you read the description there is a way to make it so you can crank up the quality to high if you cant already.

Nice vid, do that many people on harbinger eat full ravages all the time there?

As Andrew said, its mostly the ability unstoppable. Also I believe that people are so worried by smash that they think they can shrug off a ravage, and that maybe because I am a juggernaut rather then a marauder they dont think its gonna hit very hard.

Edited by Miggzy

Is that full veng or a hybrid?

Stat priority works for both, assuming you plan on wearing DPS gear for hybrid. If you want to min/max specifically for for DPS gear hybrid, use the high strength/endurance mods. More endurance = more heals from Enure+WZ medpac combo and Focused Defense. Endurance also helps you absorb more guard damage.