Florida Players

Aviney

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys from the 305 (Hialeah/Miami) here. Play as a Bounty Hunter on Dreshdae Cantina server, have some buddies that would like to hook up with south floridians on a server, make a guild and dominate. Willing to restart on another server as well, Pm with info.

panama city beach here

Panama City here. About 2 other players posted from here as well. Im still downloading the game though. uggh its gonna take awhile. So ill update later which server im gonna be on. My toon is Clogenne and im on the Kathol Rift server.

Edited by postalrenegade

Florida Keys here...Islamorada to be more exact. Currently on Elysium, spend most my time alone. Would be nice to have some locals to play with. Any server suggestions/faction, pls give me a shout. Thanks!

Also from the real 305 (Key West). Playing on a dead server (Thendys Noori). How's Elysium?

Greets, fellow sunshine staters!

Im in New Port Richey, and have lived at one point or another in a lot of FLA places (Spongers Represent! Go Bucs! Go Rays! Go Bolts! Go Gators! Go Bulls! and to all y'all I know in Broward County, no more overdue books with BCL!!! Got my eye on you)...

Wondering if there's a server where a gathering of Floridians are teaming up. One group I was trying to keep up with seems to have gone inactive on me...

EDIT: Having read through more of the earlier posts, I've come to realize something:

1) A lot of y'all are playing Imperial, whereas I'm Republic;

2) We REALLY need to settle on a PvE East Coast server to gather!

Edited by Wittylibrarian

Lakeland here, you know, that place you stop for gas between Tampa and Orlando.

Nodachi

The Ebon Hawk server; Imperial

I think I drove by a sign that said "Future Center of Tamlo" on I-4... I doubt Tampa and Orlando will ever merge into a megapolis, I mean, Tampa has too much class... ;-)