My idea for more cartel market armor and weapons

Glorthox

1: More sexy female tops and bottoms with more of a darker flair. Would like to see darker colors on some.

2: See some medium armor that isn't a robe or doesn't have any kind of robe look.

3: Maybe some heavy jedi armor that had different colors.

4: Maybe having the option of equipping an item and automatically giving you the level appropriate mods.

5: Make the weapons more appealing and stand out more than the rest. Give them a damage boost, a unique color crystal, or a chance on hit proc. Something more than looks.

6: Give some cartel market armors a glow effect that shows either dark side or light side. You know a red of blue aura.

5: Make the weapons more appealing and stand out more than the rest. Give them a damage boost, a unique color crystal, or a chance on hit proc. Something more than looks.

Unique colour crystal perhaps. The rest, absolutely not. ToR does not need a pay to win mechanic.

Unique colour crystal perhaps. The rest, absolutely not. ToR does not need a pay to win mechanic.

Yeah, these are terrible ideas and make the game look and feel cheap, P2W aside.

I sincerely hope EA/BW doesn't go further down this road. Some of the CM items are already making the atmosphere cheap.

I remember when the dancer's outfits were only on the security key and social vendors. There weren't that many people using them.

Now like at least 50% of peoples' companions look like strippers on the fleet. It's a terrible design choice to make a quick dollar.

Edited by arunav

Yeah, these are terrible ideas and make the game look and feel cheap, P2W aside.

I sincerely hope EA/BW doesn't go further down this road. Some of the CM items are already making the atmosphere cheap.

I remember when the dancer's outfits were only on the security key and social vendors. There weren't that many people using them.

Now like at least 50% of peoples' companions look like strippers on the fleet. It's a terrible design choice to make a quick dollar.

You have a universe where it basically had sex slaves as part of it's lore, and you're suprised people didn't eat it up? Especially with Slave Leia being a fantasy of the boys out there?

Admittedly, it'd be nice to see it less. That said, I love the Elegant Loungewear Top on my Sith Assassin ^_^ But it looks much better with a long robe legging than that aweful looking slave bikini bottom.

I just won't repeat it on EVERY character like many have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.