Revan's Prime.

Trixdope

When do you guys think Revan was at his absolute most powerful?

A lot of ppl believe its Revan Reborn but I believe it was His 2 years as the Dark Lord.

Heres some of my reasons

-Revan was in his physical peak. (he was young and fit) compared to when he was just released from the emperors hold which his age was around 45-50.

-Revan had his full power. He had never been "leeched" on.

-Revan was at a point where all he did was study the force, Discovering new force techniques and rediscovering old ones. (proven from his datacron)

-Revan was in the right frame of mind. He had complete control over himself.

And finally Revan had never lost his memories. He had full knowledge of who he is, Had his full arsenal of powers/forms. Although he ended up getting all this back as Revan Reborn, He still wouldn't be anywhere close to his full power because of being leeched on for so long. And also just because he remembers everything doesn't mean he's gonna be skilled at it right away without some practice.

Kind of like Being amazing at a sport but then quitting it for a long time and coming back. When you first come back youll be pretty rusty at first until you start doing it some more. I would assume it would go they same way with the force.

That's why I believe Revan was at his Prime as the Sith Lord.

Pointless thread? maybe just bored cause the servers aint workin! lol

#GettoworkBioware

Considering Malak states that Revan is much more powerful just before his own death, than Revan ever was as a Dark Lord of the Sith and considering that he had the unified knowledge of both his original mind and the knowledge he gained as his alter-ego, then it's pretty obvious Reborn Revan is much stronger.

Considering Malak states that Revan is much more powerful just before his own death, than Revan ever was as a Dark Lord of the Sith and considering that he had the unified knowledge of both his original mind and the knowledge he gained as his alter-ego, then it's pretty obvious Reborn Revan is much stronger.

i never killed Malak i all ways turned him into a Twi'lek dancing girl lol and forced him to live the rest of his life as a slave for the Huts LOL don't bother saying its not canon it is in my head :p

anyway ye its Revan Reborn

Edited by Genuine

Umm so your saying when revan turned sith he just forgot all his previous knowledge of being a jedi champion.....

Darth revan knew both sides of the force too

Revan abandoned the way of the Light when he became Darth Revan. The powers of the Light are still known to him, but because he has been tainted by the Dark Side, they are "unavailable" (In a certain sense) to him.

Reborn Revan is prime Revan. Darth Revan confronted the Emperor, got turned to the Dark Side (easily I might add). Reborn Revan confronts the Emperor, fights but then gets owned.

He does get owned, but to be fair the plot require him to get owned anyway.

The emperor had to be invincible, so that the upcoming MMo we could beat him with the JK

Its how it goes we cant change that.

It still wont change revan inportance to galatic history and continuity etc.

And from all sith lords with his dread look his mask, his robes his mystery was one of most interesting looking as image is concern, also his mystery at least until it wasnt a mystery at all.

Edited by Spartanik

Revan abandoned the way of the Light when he became Darth Revan. The powers of the Light are still known to him, but because he has been tainted by the Dark Side, they are "unavailable" (In a certain sense) to him.

Reborn Revan is prime Revan. Darth Revan confronted the Emperor, got turned to the Dark Side (easily I might add). Reborn Revan confronts the Emperor, fights but then gets owned.

Revan had mostly already turned by then. The Emperor simply took his mind to try and use him but Revan broke free. He then went to make his own Empire and might have succeeded if not for Malaks stupidity.

Revan was already fallen to the Darkside way before he met the Emperor . He also "Easily" broke the Emperors hold on him twice now . Really if we go by Lore so far , many easily break the emperors hold . Not all but a good handful .

Maybe also get controlled easily by the Emperor !

I will say without Meetra (The Exile) Revan would have not lived 300 years as he would have been sucked dry days/weeks/months/years after the Emperor started to suck his power . Also will add that Revan seeming controlled the Emperors mind a little too . We really have to question this whole mind control thing because it does not seem to work out too well for the Emperor.

Not a Reply to Aurbere

Revan was at his Prime at the point of Malek fight and to the point of the fight with the Emperor in which 2 great Jedi's got beat easily by the Emperor .

Its too my Belief and Opinion that Revan was not ready to fight at the point of Foundry and with 300 years of being in the mind of the Emperor and the other way around , he was tainted and drained . Likely at this point still in his Prime but not at 100% .

Edited by mefit

Revan was already fallen to the Darkside way before he met the Emperor . He also "Easily" broke the Emperors hold on him twice now . Really if we go by Lore so far , many easily break the emperors hold . Not all but a good handful .

Maybe also get controlled easily by the Emperor !

I will say without Meetra (The Exile) Revan would have not lived 300 years as he would have been sucked dry days/weeks/months/years after the Emperor started to suck his power . Also will add that Revan seeming controlled the Emperors mind a little too . We really have to question this whole mind control thing because it does not seem to work out too well for the Emperor.

Should have worded that differently. But the point was that Reborn Revan was actually able to do something against the Emperor, when Darth Revan didn't even get to fight (as far as I know).