The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Leveling imp when I come across Belsavis

Aerilas

at lv 41, and I only get my class quest and the main planet quest.

Nothing else.

I submitted a ticket after speaking to some people on the planet who said they got more.

Yet others encountered the same problem as me.

No reply (ofcourse, after an hour of waiting already), what should I do?

Is this normal? are there no more quests?

If I remember correctly, the world quest has you return to the first location after completing the first 2 or 3 parts of it. Every time you come back, a new quest or 2 opens up. Try doing the first part of the world quest, then see if quests still aren't showing up.

If I remember correctly, the world quest has you return to the first location after completing the first 2 or 3 parts of it. Every time you come back, a new quest or 2 opens up. Try doing the first part of the world quest, then see if quests still aren't showing up.

What he said; doing the world series opens up many side quests.

Edited by Master-Nala

tyvm!

at lv 41, and I only get my class quest and the main planet quest.

Nothing else.

I submitted a ticket after speaking to some people on the planet who said they got more.

Yet others encountered the same problem as me.

No reply (ofcourse, after an hour of waiting already), what should I do?

Is this normal? are there no more quests?

You most likely forgot to talk to the guy on station. In most planets main planet quests start on the space station before you land. So make sure you find a guy who gives you the main quest, which will in turn unlock all other quests.

There are some side quests, however which are not related to main planet quest, and are unlocked by reaching certain level.

You most likely forgot to talk to the guy on station. In most planets main planet quests start on the space station before you land. So make sure you find a guy who gives you the main quest, which will in turn unlock all other quests.

There are some side quests, however which are not related to main planet quest, and are unlocked by reaching certain level.

you most likely forgot to read the OP better :p I said i had thatone

and also, i am lv 41, which is the asked for lvl for belsavis

Edited by Aerilas