The Packs...

hazzattack

sadly enough 90% of the stuff people spend fortunes on (cc or game cash) are just for looks. indeed there are no game-breaking items in there, they just focus on the "gotta collect em all" just like drawing boosterpacks from any game it is a rush people feel, like oh i do hope i get .... and then after opening 10 packs they get dissapointed, but somehow the need is bigger so they spend more. this basicly makes more for bioware then the subscriptions imo. and if this is a way to see the game survive then i dont mind, just personally i havent been that lucky on the packs, so rather spend em on items that are value for my cc, wich i know i get what i am paying for, if there s some rare item i want, i would just do a few days of dailies to collect or wait a few weeks until the newnes/rarity drops. and buy it then.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember someone posting about loosing their wife or GF about spending 800 bucks on their credit card. So the cartel coins are a bit out of control with some people apparently. Some have all the luck, while most don't have the luck and feel like they wasted their money. If anything, they need to remove some of that useless junk.

I remember someone posting about loosing their wife or GF about spending 800 bucks on their credit card. So the cartel coins are a bit out of control with some people apparently. Some have all the luck, while most don't have the luck and feel like they wasted their money. If anything, they need to remove some of that useless junk.

sad story. i hope players more reasonable for buying thing. if you already have someone in your life you already get the best prize ever. why want to lose the real one in exchange for virtual thing.

gambling is a matter of patience. the more you greed the more you fall. about 5 days ago i see someone selling revan's chestplate about 8 items. i can't imagine how many packs he spend for get that many item or he just another lucky man on earth.

I have hardly spent any cash on the CC boxes, but when I do I tend to get something useful more often than not. It seems you are having extremely bad luck. I wish you better luck in the future. The only thing I haven't got is the revan mask, but it can be bought if u want it badly enough just like all the CC items.

I'm pretty sure the intent of the cartel market was not to give people an alternative way to make in-game money. I know I never saw them advertised that way.

I laugh at you and all like you.

You laugh at people gambling or people supporting the game money-wise?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.