FP Queues Need to be fixed Yesterday.

DarthWalt

Guy look I am sure we all sat here and for months begged the devs for a FL group finder and they did deliver. However there are some major flaws in this system and need to be addressed like now.

Being able to queue for roles you can not fill, Just so you can queue faster. Lastnite I see people looking for a healer for Hero Foundry. So I hope on my healer get an invite and get to the FP. Once there I am slapped in the face with the reality that I have not 1 but 2 fully DPSed assassins with not even a single point in the tanking line and less then 14.5k HP thinking they can tank it. I am an ops healer with over 17k. And they are opely bragging about how bad they are at tanking cause they need the gear and respec to tank. Needless to say first pull full wipe cause they cant hold aggro one gets 1 shoted how that happened I still dont know I heal and get gang banged.

I suggest not only adding some kind of role check ablity IE if you dont have X amount of points in the tree ment for that role you cant queue for it. I would also like to see a gear check range as well. At this point there is no reason to be queueing for Hero FP in green gear. If you hit 50 you get almost a complete free set of tier 1 raid gear. Go get it put it on and use it.

If you have 13.-14.5k HP as a tank specing into a DPS tree and think you can still tank a Heroic FP your wrong.

Edited by DarthWalt