Best looking gear: empire or republic?

internaty

I am not talking about player gear or cartel gear i am talking about stuff npc wear.(after all we players wear just about anything no mather how hidous for the stats)

Wich faction do you think looks better?

Not who is stronger smarter or is going to win the next war.

just who has the looks.

My views:

In terms of ships i have to say the empire compleetly exterminate the republic fleet in a bauty contest(face it rep ships suck)

In terms or militery armor the republic....good guys where white:D

In terms of civ. i say the republic is has more veriaity.

In terms of force user....the jedi got a more nice looking look while the sith are general scarefaced and depressing.

corosant has a more friendy admosphere the droman chees.

typhon always makes me feel calm where koroban i just want to get away from.

In terms of militery bases i say the empire because they accauly seem to have basses.

Instead of converted wearhouses.

your views?

Edited by internaty

the ONLY endgame pvp set that doesn't look 100% fail, is the Smuggler, but even that has a weird helmet/ rakata eyes going on :(

as for upcoming gear sets, i don't think their gonna be cool....look at the new pics of makeb, that gear look worse then it is now...come on lol bounty hunter looks IDENTICAL to a chicken....rly?! who makes this stuff, ppl can't design such bad gear, without WANTING to dmg the game.

as for ships, agent is the best, jedi is the worst....and ANYTHING jedi gear wise just looks plain terrible, the art team should have been the 1st to be let go when it came to armor, but obviously not as its still getting put in game. don't wanna be mean to the work their doing, but come on, rly, enough is enough.