Since the level cap is going up to lvl 55, what abilities would you like to see?

RaithHarth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to summon my alts in my legacy as companions; Nothing fancy, give a few basic abilities for each of the classes, etc, but copy the name, appearance and throw in some generic voice chat for each class which im sure they could cobble together from their pre-existing library.

I think, at least for the sage/sorc, it would be pretty awesome to have an ability that uses the lightsaber as a medium for an attack. Like for the sorc they could shoot lightning that travels through the saber enhancing the power, and for the sage they could use rocks or something of the like. Haven't really given much though to the other classes though.

I think, at least for the sage/sorc, it would be pretty awesome to have an ability that uses the lightsaber as a medium for an attack. Like for the sorc they could shoot lightning that travels through the saber enhancing the power, and for the sage they could use rocks or something of the like. Haven't really given much though to the other classes though.

That is *exactly* what the Assassin is. Lightning running all through our sabers all the time.

I'd like to see a rework of how I generate threat as a tank.

I find that if I play well, I can generate enough threat to just about stay above a good dps on a single target (I'm a Vanguard tank).

I'd like to see the taunt have a diminishing return on bonus threat, dropping 0% (in other words, you get a threat boost that forces the enemy to attack you and gets you exactly even with the highest aggro holder) after 3-5 taunts.

That way as the fight progresses, you are forced to be efficient with your damage rotation just like the dps if you want to hold threat.

I would like to see a throwing knife ability for imperial agents, could spec into making the knife explode, leave internal damage, stun, electrocute over time, or because its SWTOR, heal someone :csw_jabbapet:

For bounty hunter perhaps make the wave of fire or whatever its called thats an AOE into a healing ability when whatever healing cell thing is up, or a missile that can be detonated whenever you want, or some dot missile.

For tank assassin the teleport-like ability the dread people use on Section X would be cool, and like others have said a drain ability for perhaps healers and dps.

For warriors, maybe an ability that lifts up the target and smashes them on the ground a bunch of times? that would be way too OP imo though, maybe a stab ability with the lightsabers?

Like these ideas :D

I'd like to see some different animations for Jedi Consulars, both Shadows and Sages. Our mirror classes have way better looking abilities via lighting and some of their CCs. We have rocks, pebbles, and the like.

There must be better animations that are possible that aren't "Sith."

Sages already have a ranged force-bubble like attack they cast. Why not give something similar to Shadows instead of our channeled pebbles? Assassins use lightning for this ability!