Price does not compare to content with the expansion

skiibyrd

... wut.

No, sir. The $10 I pay for the expansion pack is exactly that: for the expansion pack. The $15 that I pay per month is for them to add new things every 6-8 weeks.

I can't believe you're honestly trying to defend EAWare here. Based on the official, confirmed, non-speculative information we have, EAWare is saying, "u can hit 55 bro".

Based on the lack of an official "New Flashpoints and Operations with Rise of the Hutt Cartel!" announcement, we can probably expect this, though: "Thank you for the $10, Ikselent, you can now gain 5 additional levels and then go do the same Flashpoints you've been doing for a year, but now revamped to be appropriate for level 55 players! Oh, and as for Operations, well... We now have FeverDream Mode of Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace for you to do at level 55!"

This is what I fear... also, what I dont get, is they have an amazing oppertinity to fix everything, EVERYONE complains about, get all the small things right they havnet had the time to do since launch... but i dont they are going to, things like chat bubbles, mini games, Improved engine, PvP.

At one point, they said an advantage of being a sub is getting all future content for free... another lie. it seems they found a loophole in what they said.. they take a content patch or two, release it, and call it an "Expansion Pack" instead of the content patch like it is.

To me, an expansion pack should do just that... EXPAND the game, not just add new story, if im paying a MONTHLY FEE, AND paying for the "Expansion", it better be more than just a couple levels for my toons with a cookie cutter faction specific story... which is so much less than could be added, hell, i would pay $50 if the expasion just had a better working version of the Hero Engine, if they added new stuff for guilds (Adaptive guild gear, acheievements, guild benefits like xp for guildies, and unlocks), Improved/new pvp areas, the introduction of minigames, and expanding on crafting (which would hopefully be their new armor and weapons).... EVEN IF IT HAD NO NEW STORY, OPS, FPS, WARZONES, OR CHARACTER LEVELS.

It seems they are trying to cash in, I mean honestly, where is the effort? why not take your time, and if this is what you wanted to do, why not make CLASS storylines, ect. Not trying to rant, but i really hope they add a lot more than what has already been announced.

Edited by skiibyrd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.