Want to sell CM junk to vendors

OldRepJedi

I think it is awful that we cannot sell CM market junk (i.e. Republic Banners, duplicate speeders, pets, etc...) to vendors. Hardly anyone buys these on the GTN and the rest of us are stuck with these duplicate items taking space in our cargo holds. I want to be able to sell these off when I want. What is the thinking behind this? We can sell other bound items and when you hover over these items when a vendor is opened you can see a price for selling the item. I want the option to do this. You can only spread so much over your alts. LET ME SELL THESE ITEMS OFF! I'm already spending real money on these. Let me make at least some virtual money after the bind timer releases. I don't like having all this junk. And that is what most of it is, junk. Please do something about this EAWare. Lots of other people have expressed this same concern and you have not given any statement as why we can't or when we might be able to do this. This is money being spent beyond my sub and I think I should have the right to get rid of these if I want. Please give us a statement on this.

I think it is awful that we cannot sell CM market junk (i.e. Republic Banners, duplicate speeders, pets, etc...) to vendors. Hardly anyone buys these on the GTN and the rest of us are stuck with these duplicate items taking space in our cargo holds. I want to be able to sell these off when I want. What is the thinking behind this? We can sell other bound items and when you hover over these items when a vendor is opened you can see a price for selling the item. I want the option to do this. You can only spread so much over your alts. LET ME SELL THESE ITEMS OFF! I'm already spending real money on these. Let me make at least some virtual money after the bind timer releases. I don't like having all this junk. And that is what most of it is, junk. Please do something about this EAWare. Lots of other people have expressed this same concern and you have not given any statement as why we can't or when we might be able to do this. This is money being spent beyond my sub and I think I should have the right to get rid of these if I want. Please give us a statement on this.

Isn't he a wrestler?

Yeah, I would really want that. I would rather sell some CM items to vendors because you will get more from them than selling on the GTN, a certain vehicle goes for 5000 credits on the GTN on my server while the vehicle has a 25 000 credits value at vendors.

While I agree with you in theory, I'm curious: exactly how many packs have you gotten?

I picked up a few when they first came out, and will sometimes grab one if it's a slow night or I'm feeling lucky. With the exception of one item (which I now have two of), I've had no problem selling off my junk... often for fairly tidy profit.

While I agree with you in theory, I'm curious: exactly how many packs have you gotten?

I picked up a few when they first came out, and will sometimes grab one if it's a slow night or I'm feeling lucky. With the exception of one item (which I now have two of), I've had no problem selling off my junk... often for fairly tidy profit.

Enough that i have a lot of speeders and republic banners lying around doing nothing. I don't buy the other stuff, just packs. Although that new Jedi armor might look good on my Sentinel.