Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lock the full servers

Nukeemon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree aswell.Lock the full servers or make 2 diff q.One for the ppl who already have an account and one for the new ppl.

Give a limit to newcomers.

Or whatever you guys think that will help the ppl play this game.

My q is about 2hours.So consider this.

Am coming from work after a hard day and want to play for 2-3hours to have some fun with my friends and all i take is a q for 2h...

After 2h of waiting fun is gone!

i would not mind gettin a free character transfer to a light server at all, least i dont have to queue no more and i can play the game, with my friends...

i mean cmon bioware why make such a great game that i want to play sooo much and make me rant :(

Short of going back in time to roll out more servers last week, I don't see a solution to this. People are joining the servers that their friends are on, which are the only servers that were available last week when those people joined. This was predicted and avoidable.

Scorus

Yes. That is the solution. Lock friends from being able to play with friends. That is a way to keep subscriptions flowing :rolleyes:

Stupid move. BioWare don't listen to this non-sense. We all know it will balance itself out over time.

It's not a stupid move, man. Temporarily locking the servers forces people to spread out. If you want to play with friends maybe you should have all pre-ordered the game and chosen the same server.

The problem is that people pay to play the game, not wait hours for a queue. Pipe down and let people vent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.