Is Columni enough to PUG hard mode Lost Island?

I know I'm repeating what many in this thread have already stated, but HM LI is really more dependent on skill than gear. Four of my guildmates ran it in full un-augmented Tionese gear successfully. I've also gotten stuck on the Sentinel Droid with people in augmented Rakata and Campaign/BH gear.

This entire Flashpoint is all about positioning, knowledge of mechanics, and efficient use of interrupts and cleanses. Communication, preferably voice via Mumble/Vent/TS, is also an excellent asset to any team, whether it's a guild run or a PUG.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm repeating what many in this thread have already stated, but HM LI is really more dependent on skill than gear. Four of my guildmates ran it in full un-augmented Tionese gear successfully. I've also gotten stuck on the Sentinel Droid with people in augmented Rakata and Campaign/BH gear.

This entire Flashpoint is all about positioning, knowledge of mechanics, and efficient use of interrupts and cleanses. Communication, preferably voice via Mumble/Vent/TS, is also an excellent asset to any team, whether it's a guild run or a PUG.

Again, Tionese is doable but not recommended, especially pugs.

There are a few gear checks, Sav Rak's biggest gear check is not healing, but to bring him down before enrage, even with full columi groups it could get him enraged.

Lorrick's 1st and 3rd are the same.