Xerains 3v3 tournament and going away party!

Xerain

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there too(stealthed) i agree with zek agreeing with hairy

i was not there but i agree with Hairy.

and there you have it

So answer me this were all 3 of you in the ops group with Xerain? If not then you can't comment on this because you were not directly talking with Xerain about rescheduling. We had two teams in the tournament I was one of the people signed up to participate and the rest of the guild was there to support our two teams. We only began fighting after it was called when people jumped two of our guild mates. Hairyzac i'm sure what your issue with our guild is but we weren't the ones who were fighting until after the tournament was canceled.

Edited by shednik

You're ruining an event made for and by the community. Sounds to me like you're the one who should grow up. I don't think people are mad that PvP happened. People are mad that the arena was ruined. SWTOR doesn't have arenas so it's up to the players to make it happen. Some of you are just proud you pooped on the party and yes, it reflects bad on you and your guild.

Thank you, my thoughts exactly.

So answer me this were all 3 of you in the ops group with Xerain? If not then you can't comment on this because you were not directly talking with Xerain about rescheduling. We had two teams in the tournament I was one of the people signed up to participate and the rest of the guild was there to support our two teams. We only began fighting after it was called when people jumped two of our guild mates. Hairyzac i'm sure what your issue with our guild is but we weren't the ones who were fighting until after the tournament was canceled.

No way, i seen it, your guys started it all.

No way, i seen it, your guys started it all.

Yup~! Plus Xerain wouldn't give all his medpacks and adrenals to a liar.

I actually wasn't calling anyone a liar if you would actually read what I type...

I also see that you both failed to answer a simple yes or no question to being part of the ops group for the tournament. So this tells me one of two things, either you are terrible at reading or you don't care enough to consider what I am trying to say and just ignore it. I'm guessing it's probably the latter...I mean because hell the other option would force you to admit you might have actually been wrong about something and that would hurt your ego too much.

Edited by shednik
added to it

I actually wasn't calling anyone a liar if you would actually read what I type...

I also see that you both failed to answer a simple yes or no question to being part of the ops group for the tournament. So this tells me one of two things, either you are terrible at reading or you don't care enough to consider what I am trying to say and just ignore it. I'm guessing it's probably the latter...

It was you, just admit it.

Actually, you will need proof that we did start it. We can both play that game mate. "He said she said" only goes so far. So I propose this, we all go on our merry ways. But before we do, here are the facts of the tourney: No Imperial General member jumped in the pit during a fight, IG members were jumped before the war broke out (as did many other people, difference is we protect our own ;) ), Xerain called the event off before the war broke out. Now looking at these facts, you can easily see that yes, IG -did- start the world PvP that followed the event, but we did -not- ruin the event, that was MoX's job :p

Trolls be trollin, but trolls cant do anything but!

-VenusFallen

So when is the next 3v3 tourney so imperial generals can **** that up too.

I just wanted to let you know that your official Imperial Generals Fan Boy Membership Jacket has arrived and being sent to you ASAP. Unfortunately all they had was XXL not the XXXXL you requested. I hope you can make it work. Thanks as always!!!!

So when is the next 3v3 tourney so imperial generals can **** that up too.

I just figured out who you were! Youre the baddie we pulled into the middle of our group and tea bagged over and over. Hahaha! Now I know why youre so butt hurt. Thank you sir, you gave me a good laugh. Now carry on!

-VenusFallen

who are these "imperial generals" because i never saw them in rateds and we all know if you aren't in rateds you don't exist... like santa claus

I am embarrassed for you.. Your guild asked me to tell you to never post anything again.. K THX

I just figured out who you were! Youre the baddie we pulled into the middle of our group and tea bagged over and over. Hahaha! Now I know why youre so butt hurt. Thank you sir, you gave me a good laugh. Now carry on!

-VenusFallen

I get killed multiple times per day. Killing me 11v1 makes me a baddie great. You can't teabag someone who releases to medcenter. You also can't conduct a 3v3 tourney with imperial generals *********** it up for everyone.