Seriously...?

Scerious

Okay,

Seriously.... why with every new expansion of gear sets, black-hole -> campaign -> dread guard, or war hero -> elite war hero, does Bioware/EA only provide us a different color scheme and the same visual look? Now, the only "logical" conclusion I can gather is that Bioware/EA is trying to argue that the "mods" are what is important, as people can "customize" their gear. But seriously... what the heck?

I am not sure about you other players, but I would like to see something "new" to be added appearance wise when a gear set is introduced. Bioware/EA, I invite you to provide your 2 cents on this subject as I am sure others are equally as curious.

Just looking solely at the "new" gear coming out on the Cartel Market one can say the flow of "new look gear" is.. arguably "new" persay. Really just re-hashes of oranges you can get while questing, but still. Is more attention being put into that rather than coming out with a new unique look to pvp/pve gear sets?

Beuler...

a name change and color change is 2 lines of code and they can call it an update. it takes no work. they have no competent developers working for them any more. those guys all left. welcome to the new swtor. I just can't wait for the people who paid for the "expansion" heads to explode when they see what they are actually getting. You think the **** hit the fan today just wait until that 5 day head start begins in the new world. lol get yourself ready for that.

I will **** a brick if the new Makeb gear is recolord columi rofl

Haha, you know I did not think about that.... but sadly if I were a betting man I would bet that Makeb gear is going to be a re-colored gear set of something we already have.

Notice the Centurion, Champion, and Battlemaster sets have been removed from the game? Any guess when you'll see them again? I'll give you 3 guesses but you should only need 1. :p

Ohhh, I will be so mad if the BM gear hits the shop (though I actually called that happening as soon as they announced it was being removed), because I'm currently making decent money on the orange shells I can make.

Ohhh, I will be so mad if the BM gear hits the shop (though I actually called that happening as soon as they announced it was being removed), because I'm currently making decent money on the orange shells I can make.

Yeah, I used to make decent money off speeders too. :D

one thing to remember is the cartell armor is ADAPTIVE ARMOR, this means ANYONE can wear it. so yes, the sith raider's armor is easily avaliable to a Sith Juggernought but what if you like that look on an assasin? or a Jedi shadow?

the Valient Jedi armor meanwhile, is literally EXACTLY WHAT JEDI PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR.

so before you bash some of the cartel stuff as "useless" consider that you may simply not be the market for that peice.

so before you bash some of the cartel stuff as "useless" consider that you may simply not be the market for that peice.

I am not bashing, or calling it "useless", I am simply stating that it is not "new". Matter of fact, we really haven't had much "new" looking gear since they came up with the war hero/black-hole/campaign look. On-top of that, pvp gear back in-the day was the same. Centurion->Champ->BM.. all the same just different color lol