Ranked Comm reinbursemenet

Dizznomo

Is there any chance those who had warhero gear before they made the price change are gonna get those ranked comms back or a full set of elite gear. I'm feeling pretty jipped about having paid twice of what their worth now in ranked comms.

Is there any chance those who had warhero gear before they made the price change are gonna get those ranked comms back or a full set of elite gear. I'm feeling pretty jipped about having paid twice of what their worth now in ranked comms.

Unlikely. They didn't do any reimbursements when they made BM gear available via normal comms, I don't expect anything different here.

Edited by Belly

Unlikely. They didn't do any reimbursements when they made BM gear available via normal comms, I don't expect anything different here.

I have to agree as I had just finished attaining all the BM gear and now have to restart acquiring the WH gear with no tokens and a large amount of valor. So the likelihood is slim and none unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.