LF Guild

Cademus

I am recently returning player, looking to get back into the PvE/PvP guild scene. I primarily play my 50 Commando (Heals) Hiral, however I am willing to play/level anything to get back into the end-game scene. I am looking for a guild that runs Ops, FPs, and WZs consistently each with, within a fun/casual environment. I have extensive experience with Ops in SWTOR (both story and HM), as well as end game content in other MMOs. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me (here or in game).

I think you'll enjoy The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW>. We run two ops groups (one that does HM EC, another for folks gearing up) and run wz's together officially on Mondays, although there are folks who pvp more often, of course. We have a great, friendly community that enjoys hanging out and shooting the breeze, too. Check out my signature for more info or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any more questions.

Well , Evo could be what you're looking for..

Evo is now recruiting active, social, and mature players. Currentry doing all Raid's, flash Point's,PVP and more. we have team speak 3.for more info go to evo-hq.com

Register at Our Website , and ill PM you :D!

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by debborahz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.