<Xtraordinary Slackers> Republic - Mature, Social, Casual - Slackers of Galaxy UNITE!

ErisktheRed

I've been a part of the slacker community for a year's time now, and boy do I have good things I can say about this guild. But I will actually keep them to myself.

Instead I'll give you a heads-up.

If you wind up joining the slackers, you are stepping into the home of a cyber-family, and there's not a more welcoming bunch than these cupcake greedy fools. But it might seem intimidating when they all have some kind of relationship to eachother, and a million fabreeze related internal jokes (hue).

But as long as you're open, and decide to open your mouth every once in a while, and let them know who you are. You'll end up finding a home where you can slack like slackers Xtraordinaire.

I'll see you on the slackside ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Gar for your kind words. Credits will be deposited into your bank soon---- errrrrrr I mean... uhhhh

SO - :) UPDATED OP - Slacktoberfest was awesome. November is Thankslacking Day, 21st. WITH a special crazy quirky Slacker Quest chain beginning. For prizes/loot/etc. And fun.

We value quality over quantity again - we want folks looking for casual cool, we're that but wanting more than XP boosts/stuff. That's why we require site apply/join - so if go away, can stay in contact! We want to do more than SWTOR provides. Why we have special events, with Trivia, Karaoke, and Slackquests with crazy quirky stories. We don't require participation - but DO require YOU to do more than leech XP, so applying, contacting, speaking in GC, being helpful etc. - we encourage that highly engage and you'll be engaged to slacking together, working alone!

Edited by ErisktheRed

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Been a while, we're back open for recruitment! Things were slow, now sorta, returning peeps, fun stuff planned. Check site http://xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/home

Check OP of this forum thread for more. App required. We seek quality as in, we're community focused, not about bonuses, casual to dedicated folks, we have a wide array of peronalities just note we're quirky, sometimes naughty we have a dungeon I mean so yeah. Cupcakes are a big theme as well as royalty. It's all fun :)

ANYWAYS... we made top 10 conquest recently again, looking to expand OPS, and just have fun with what you can in SWTOR. Any questions, ask here or email or PM

• 3 weeks later...