Resting XP changes to Non-resting XP

RazerCannon

Experienced what I think is a bug - I will log off in a cantina, log back in for another play session, startoff with XP bar in resting state. At some point during my session (having caught it happening yet), I will look down and my XP bar is yellow and I am only earning base XP (my account is a sub, not F2P).

Anyone else have this? Am I doing something wrong?

not heard of a bug like that before but if you mean that when you log back on you get rested exp then after about an hour or so it goes back to normal base exp the reason for this is because you only get so much rested exp depending on how long you were logged off for

not heard of a bug like that before but if you mean that when you log back on you get rested exp then after about an hour or so it goes back to normal base exp the reason for this is because you only get so much rested exp depending on how long you were logged off for

This. Rested XP only lasts for a certain amount and counts only for kills. So yes, eventually it does run out. I too haven't heard of a bug yet.

Yeah, it sounds to me like you're just running out of rested XP.

There's a green outline that runs ahead of your green XP bar that represents where your rested XP will run out.

Once your XP bar catches up to it, you go back to normal XP.

Yeah, it sounds to me like you're just running out of rested XP.

There's a green outline that runs ahead of your green XP bar that represents where your rested XP will run out.

Once your XP bar catches up to it, you go back to normal XP.

Aaah I see. Except I have never switched to base XP before, and I'm level 43 now. Wonder why it's never happened to me before?

Aaah I see. Except I have never switched to base XP before, and I'm level 43 now. Wonder why it's never happened to me before?

because you have never cuaght up to your rested xp before.....it's max is the whats need to lvl (0/100 it would be 100 max)

as you get higher lvl takes longer to get it caped