Recruiting

Nuckman

Hello, my in game name is Vordyn

I am looking for members to start an 8 man, girl or it guild, to start so that operations and other content can be ran on a regular basis. Ideally I am looking for men, women or its that can run operations at least two nights a week. The type of players that I am looking for are not offended easily by various jokes, adult humor etc.

I do not care if you have one character that is level 50 or 12, I do not care if you are rocking green and blue equipment items and you have no idea what to do. I am able to show what is needed to go into operations. But I cannot play your character for you. As long as you have the ability to process the information I provide and complete the steps needed and do not get butt hurt easily. The bosses have enrage timers but so does every player, the other thing that I ask is that you say what you do and do what you say.

There is not much about this game that I do not know so as I mentioned before I do not care how much of a game noob you are, just have the ability to process information provided.

Have Vent installed when you send me an in game message because I hate typing . Be available to raid at or after 8pm Central time and the days we can figure out as a group

Vordyn.

Edited by Nuckman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.