Anakin And Revan Similarities

pawnofevil

They would not be G-canon, they would be T-canon, which is a lower ranking, in-between C and G also, I highly doubt Lucas would ever approve of that, a Revan and Skywalker family connection, simply because he never liked the idea of Luke getting married and having children either, having ancestors from some random EU that is dated millennia ago won't sit well either.

Revan is under C-Canon like Meetra(Exile) ..........SWTOR will likely as well fall under C-Canon..........etc

Revan story and lore strickly falls under C-Canon , as it is said by the guildlines that Games story is considered C-Canon .

T-Canon is not one the lowest , N and S canon are the lowest . ( S canon is likely to change being Marvel is owned by Disney and S canon is where the Marvel Comic version of Star Wars Falls )

I am sure these so called Forum Historians /Canon kings and queens would know that but Biased opinions strike again !:rolleyes:

Now I could be wrong but isn't it G > C > T > S > N in order of canon ? Pretty sure of this........ I know because of current Licensing that S is almost completely ignored Canonly due to it being Marvel Works .

Revan is also G-Canon IMO, though it's not as obvious. I heard somewhere that George went through the KOTOR story and personally approved Revan - his scratched appearance in the Clone Wars demonstrated this.

I was wrong though in a Past Post , Lucas was intrested in using Bane and Revan , but due to SWTOR and the Revan Novel it was casted out .

I cannot find any Proof George Lucas personally Approved of Revan in KotoR tho but I could be wrong .

^This, besides....why can't Shmi just have been some random woman? Why do they need to tie her to any character? Its fine the way it is.

Hey , it really does not matter to me at the end of the day , I was just entertaining the thought of the OP which to me a continuing Bloodline sounds more intresting to me . Random lady is what it is as of now though.

To be honest Exar Kun could turn out to be the Bloodline Skywalkers came from and I would still be happy ..........or any Random Jedi or Sith powerful or weak .

Edited by mefit

Revan is under C-Canon like Meetra(Exile) ..........SWTOR will likely as well fall under C-Canon..........etc

Revan story and lore strickly falls under C-Canon , as it is said by the guildlines that Games story is considered C-Canon .

T-Canon is not one the lowest , N and S canon are the lowest . ( S canon is likely to change being Marvel is owned by Disney and S canon is where the Marvel Comic version of Star Wars Falls )

I am sure these so called Forum Historians /Canon kings and queens would know that but Biased opinions strike again !:rolleyes:

Now I could be wrong but isn't it G > C > T > S > N in order of canon ? Pretty sure of this........ I know because of current Licensing that S is almost completely ignored Canonly due to it being Marvel Works .

Wrong, it goes G>T(Clone Wars)>C>S>N

You assumed lower meant lowest for some bizarre reason.

They would be T-canon if they appeared in the Clone Wars, not G-canon.

Wrong, it goes G>T(Clone Wars)>C>S>N

You assumed lower meant lowest for some bizarre reason.

They would be T-canon if they appeared in the Clone Wars, not G-canon.

Doesn't matter still , Revan and Exile fall in C-Canon . Maybe T but I won't argue too much into as I see nothing pointing to them being T.

(Reyla I might have miss read what you said , so I will say ""Sorry"" maybe just caught up in our past long out Revan battles.)

But a good point should be addressed because they were all but put into the Cartoon Series , are they T-Canon ?

I did not state G-Canon anything , was another poster . Just to put that out there , so no confussion . Not like G-Canon means anything past the point of the Movies as of now .

(Not A Reply to Relya)

To be honest I get why Lucas did not want Luke to be married or anything close to story past ROTJ , as it caused alot of mess if he wanted to write his own work as he wanted past that point .

Lucas has used pieces of EU for his movies and to be honest we do not know how he would think in relation of Revan . I imagine he reads the stories of StarWars .

Being he was going to pass a Story with Revan in it in a Current storyline says he had intrest in him .

I almost bet the reason Revan remains much a mystery (Real Name / Skills / Abilities / Past) was some unspoken ground that Lucas was much behind .

Drew seems very much a Anakin Skywalker Fanboy , as I am myself . I wouldn't doubt that Drew might have made attempts or put a try into linking them .

Edited by mefit

Doesn't matter still , Revan and Exile fall in C-Canon . Maybe T but I won't argue too much into as I see nothing pointing to them being T.

(Reyla I might have miss read what you said , so I will say ""Sorry"" maybe just caught up in our past long out Revan battles.)

But a good point should be addressed because they were all but put into the Cartoon Series , are they T-Canon ?

I did not state G-Canon anything , was another poster . Just to put that out there , so no confussion . Not like G-Canon means anything past the point of the Movies as of now ./COLOR]

Another poster stated that he believes if Revan and Bane appeared in the Clone Wars which is what was going to happen but it never did, then they would be G-canon, but TCW is not G-canon, it is T-canon, T-canon was created for the Clone Wars and all official TV shows made after.

Revan and the Exile are obviously C-canon because they haven't appeared in material that is ranked higher than that in the canon structure.

I Am also wondering something im am at the moment I am completely inthralled in reading The Book Revan and I am only on page 100 so im not sure if its explained later on in the novel but i noticed That the exile has already faced the councils judgement and the Exile gets mandalore which im pretty sure is Canderous in Kotor 2 but the mandalore mask is not yet found so even if it was not canderous could not be any mandalore so how is this possible? if its explained later on pls dont spoil it just say so if its not then what happens?

I Am also wondering something im am at the moment I am completely inthralled in reading The Book Revan and I am only on page 100 so im not sure if its explained later on in the novel but i noticed That the exile has already faced the councils judgement and the Exile gets mandalore which im pretty sure is Canderous in Kotor 2 but the mandalore mask is not yet found so even if it was not canderous could not be any mandalore so how is this possible? if its explained later on pls dont spoil it just say so if its not then what happens?

I couldnt even understand you questions. what you mean the exile gets mandalore?! From what i gather you seem to think Revan is the exile?! :eek:

Just read the book. Its the easiest book to read and understand.

Edited by Spartanik

You guys can believe what you want, but to me Revan is at the least T-Canon. You have to look at the reason why he and Bane were removed from the episode. It wasn't because they weren't canon, but because they had not unlocked the Force Ghost technique like Qui-Gon did (who made an appearance in that same episode of The Clone Wars).

You guys can believe what you want, but to me Revan is at the least T-Canon. You have to look at the reason why he and Bane were removed from the episode. It wasn't because they weren't canon, but because they had not unlocked the Force Ghost technique like Qui-Gon did (who made an appearance in that same episode of The Clone Wars).

I dont think that its the reason at all, but rather a lack of a connection point to the theme at hand. Off course such an action could well be made or engenniered, but the writers probably thought it would be a big leap.

For example is simplier to put qui-gon as force ghost who already has story and connection to both anakin and Obi wan then Revan or Bane...

The force gohst technique is older then qui-gon, or Yoda, or even Bane or Revan. If others like the exile or ulic queldroma could become one with the force why not Revan or Bane?! however Bane would be cleary a dark side spirit wich isnt the same thing acording to lore. For revan though i realy dont know, his story while already being told it remains quite open.

Edited by Spartanik

I dont think that its the reason at all, but rather a lack of a connection point to the theme at hand. Off course such an action could well be made or engenniered, but the writers probably thought it would be a big leap.

For example is simplier to put qui-gon as force ghost who already has story and connection to both anakin and Obi wan then Revan or Bane...

The force gohst technique is older then qui-gon, or Yoda, or even Bane or Revan. If others like the exile or ulic queldroma could become one with the force why not Revan or Bane?! however Bane would be cleary a dark side spirit wich isnt the same thing acording to lore. For revan though i realy dont know, his story while already being told it remains quite open.

I think George was thinking along the lines of: Most casual Star Wars fans know him as Darth Revan, since it's been so long since the game was released.