The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Not getting Affection rewards

CyahLaytar

Is there something I'm missing? I have Vette and her affection is around 7400 -7500. I have conversations with her after completing chapter 1 and no matter what options I choose, there are no affection points. Additionally, if I have her with me for quest conversations, I get the pop-up that she approved of something, but when the quest turn in - no points. Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks

Sounds weird. Going off on a tangent I would assume you are capped on the progress in vette's dialogues with that high affection in chapter 2 (I assume from your post you have completed ch.1 and are on ch.2). All companions tend to cap their effective affection for conversation purposes based on where in your class story you are.

That being said I had Vette on a very high affectionlevel on my juggernaut and didnt notice any odd behaviour like this.

What I have noticed is if you dismount from speeder and do a quest convo you dont get affection points all the time, which is probably not intended.

I'm a level 50 Commando at the Interlude portion of the game and I was giving gifts to Yuun tonight (he's about 6k) and it kept popping up "Affection +0" which is odd for him, he likes pretty much everything.

that sounds like the rank of gifts are to low to give affection anymore, to the other person even if you are mid way through the game and not beyond your 1st companions mission due to the missions being to far infront etc then you can still gain affection with them all the way to 10k cap, the dialouges open up on either lvl or chapter finish aslong as you have affections at or beyond that required for it.

This sounds like a bug to me so id send in a bug report.

Edited by Shingara