Double-Blade Lightsaber glitch

OldRepJedi

I don't know if I am the only one getting this glitch, but when using my DB saber, after starting an attack, the "rear" blade disappears when attack ends. Have changed crystals and am still getting this problem. I am using the Devastators DB lightsaber. Anyone else getting this?

I don't know if I am the only one getting this glitch, but when using my DB saber, after starting an attack, the "rear" blade disappears when attack ends. Have changed crystals and am still getting this problem. I am using the Devastators DB lightsaber. Anyone else getting this?

It seems to be a bug with the saber, you're not the only one.

Was wondering if that was happening cause did a FP with a shadow tank the otehr day and I swore he was running around with a one hander towards the end. Looked like Darth Maul during his first fight on Tatooine so kinda thought it looked cool. Forgot to ask the guy though about it.

It's a glitch, a bad one. I changed my saber cause I could not stand seeing it.