Politics in game

Talon_Starfire

:sy_empire:How do you RP politics in game and with what class / advanced class?:sy_empire:

Technically, there is a diplomatic aspect to both the Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor clases. As such some of the choices made in the story arcs are a bit more political than the other classes, at least as far as I have seen. I suppose the argument could be made that a political component exists in all the classes, but of all the toons I have leveled, my SI (39) and my JC (20-something...haven't played it in awhile) seem to be the most political.

I'll give you a better answer when I've played through all the classes at least once.

Cheers!

I'll give you a better answer when I've played through all the classes at least once.

Cheers!

Pretty much this. So far my Imperial Agent Sniper (Level 50) is pretty much a Machiavellian. In short he's all good and friendly when it's tactically useful, and in his heart doesn't really like the autocracy of the Sith Empire, but he's brutal when he thinks it's for the best in the long run by helping to stabilize things.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

:sy_empire:How do you RP politics in game and with what class / advanced class?:sy_empire:

As jedi consular:

Try to get everyone to work togather and spent alot of time meditating to get rid of the frustrations caused by selfishness.

As sith inqisator: hurt or kill everyone who doesnt do what i tell them to do.

Edited by internaty