PVP Zone Filter

muzorty

I personally don t enjoy all pvp zones!

Don t you think it would be good if we had 'filter' for PVP queue and can select which zone we would like to fight, just like 'Star Wars Jedi Academy'

Also It would be so good to have another PVP Arena to fight 1 to 1! :cool:

I personally don t enjoy all pvp zones!

Don t you think it would be good if we had 'filter' for PVP queue and can select which zone we would like to fight, just like 'Star Wars Jedi Academy'

Also It would be so good to have another PVP Arena to fight 1 to 1! :cool:

Random que is fine. But sure would love some arena for small 3vs3 action :rak_03:

Random que is fine. But sure would love some arena for small 3vs3 action :rak_03:

maybe for you, but as I said not for me coz I dont like all zones. anyway filter would be better like mission queue and if you want you can choice random option as well :)

maybe for you, but as I said not for me coz I dont like all zones. anyway filter would be better like mission queue and if you want you can choice random option as well :)

It would lead to longer ques, I would agree they should have a que for a new map for the first week or something tho.

It would lead to longer ques, I would agree they should have a que for a new map for the first week or something tho.

I don t mind if you don t agree but anyway filter would be good for pvp zones and pvp 1vs1 duel arena would be so good also. have a nice evening :cool:

nope! it would be good and you could still be able to do random game anyway and players would play what they like.

example, I prefer real combat instead of a ball game, if I would like to play ball I would go to park.

Nope if I wanted mindless combat I would play a FPS which sounds like it would be a good fit for you.

nope! it would be good and you could still be able to do random game anyway and players would play what they like.

example, I prefer real combat instead of a ball game, if I would like to play ball I would go to park.

Been there. once you learn HOW to play it good, you will love it.

I hated it at first. it's fav now.

Been there. once you learn HOW to play it good, you will love it.

I hated it at first. it's fav now.

I hated playing it exclusively before they changed CW and VS to same faction warzones. Once I stopped getting it all the time I realized how awesome it was.

Queueing for one warzone *could* work, if appropirate drawback was given. Like you get only 1/4 of rewards compared to random. Or for each warzone you deselect your rewards get cut in half.

You still can play only one WZ(with severely reduced rewards) or avoid one WZ(with half of usual rewards), but there still would be good incentive to play them at random. Maybe add to that restriction on weekly q that it can only be completed on random WZ.