How does this play on windows 8 laptops?

tejas

I just got a new windows 8 touchscreen laptop that isn't for gaming but what the hell I love tor so my question is.....can I run it.?(Don't worry I have a nice desktop I built at home and know laptops are **** for gaming)

Specs:

Core i3 1.8 ghz( ivy bridge so hd 4000)

no dedicated graphics

4 gigs of ram

I don't expect my laptop will run it but my experience is in desktops so who knows.

also please don't send me to system requirements lab....not the most accurate for every game and system.

Thanks all!

Windows 8 won't be the issue because its built on top of 7 I run windows 8 on my laptop and play swtor just fine except for the CTD issue but thats not an OS issue. Your problem will rely on the power of the laptop with 1.8 GHz and no dedicated VRAM I wouldn't try it.

Windows 8 won't be the issue because its built on top of 7 I run windows 8 on my laptop and play swtor just fine except for the CTD issue but thats not an OS issue. Your problem will rely on the power of the laptop with 1.8 GHz and no dedicated VRAM I wouldn't try it.

That's what I was thinking just have no experience with laptops really. Thank you and all the others for your help.

It runs well on Windows 8 but I have to agree with the other posters. Your CPU and lack of dedicated graphics are gonna hurt.

Exactly.

It's not Windows 8 you have to worry about with the laptop stats you mentioned.

You might get it to run with pretty low settings. No shadow and defiantly no AA. Limit, view distance, grass and terrain detail as well.

It's going to be very low settings for sure.

Edited by Quraswren