HK-51 - False Emeperor : Tionese Gear Usable ?

Also, remember that the False Emp FP can be done on normal mode for the HK part.
Yeah I did it with a guildmate on my shadow because he needed the part. We went story mode since there was only two of us....I died...Full bh/campaign and I die. I would blame my healer companion, but I forgot to pull him out. :p

Tionese Gear is way more than enough in HM....I would also do it HM for the weekly and the group finder quest. I have healed FE more than once with 13 to 14 hp tanks with no problem. As long as people interupt Ultimate Power tthis FP is easy.

Edited by mikebevo

tionese is enough for every flashpoint in the game, anyone who says otherwise is dumb and possibly ugly

Tionese is only enough for HM LI if everyone in the group knows their role, their class and the iinstance. Tionese would leave little to no margin for error and anyone that says otherwise has never attempted to PUG HM LI with a undergeared tank, healer or marginal dps. :p

Tionese is only enough for HM LI if everyone in the group knows their role, their class and the iinstance. Tionese would leave little to no margin for error and anyone that says otherwise has never attempted to PUG HM LI with a undergeared tank, healer or marginal dps. :p

Yeah, everyone would have to be amazing in order to pull it off, I could see it being doable but it would be VERY difficult. Kaon though isn't that hard, you just have to know how the different trash enemies work.

Kaon though isn't that hard, you just have to know how the different trash enemies work.
especially if range and healer cheese it and stand on the pipes. This has gone from a painful FP to heal, because of the mercenaries grabbing the healer and shocking them (damage isn't that big of a deal, maybe in Tionese though it would be, but it does mean you can't heal while being shocked). Now I stand of the pipes above the turret and even if I get grappled down once by a mercenary, I can escape once. Now this fp is almost as easy as Taral V.

Advise to dps and tank...in Kaon if you are not getting any heals....Kill the thing trying to kill the healer. :D That goes for anywhere else too. If healer dies, tank dies, then you die. :p

Edited by mikebevo

I've been running in my PVP gear that I've bought no problem. It's actually a bit better than the tionese gear. I was hoping it would be at least equal to the recruit gear I'm wearing. I guess one of my companions will end up in this gear. I'm not complaining just putting the info out there. It's been a year and I still learn new things every day. Any free full set of gear is a plus!