Expertise Question!

Lovethebeard

Hey people just a quick question on Expertise in the game, im 1311 expertise right now, but when i check other peoples gear, i never see their expertise higher then 1100, am i doing something wrong or am I the best player on my server? Im playing a focus guardian right now, so should i remove some expertise mods and put in some strength/power/endurance and sit at around 1100 expertise as well? Im a little confused!

Help appreciated!

Depending on the Advance Class expertise cap at 1370 or 1390.

One of the reasons that when you examine a player you don't see the correct expertise is that the person is wearing Legacy armor pieces and the expertise from the mods doesn't add correctly to the total expertise (i think it's a bug) eventhough they have WH mods. I see people with 1130 expertise but when you examine their gear you will see that they have full WH mods on them.

Even when you examine their PVD Damage bonus you will see that is aprox 22.50% which is wrong cause a full WH gear has aprox 24.90%-25.20% Bonus dmg.

The question BW has to answer is this: "Is there some kind of bug on the calculator or maybe the WH mods from lagacy gear don't add the expertise? " (which i find hard to believe).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.