Update 1.6 Ranked WZ coms and WH gear...

Spots

1. If BM gear was being removed.... what did you think was going to happen?

I thought they might introduce a new currency (like they did with centurion coms).

Why would you trade down instead of just grinding more coms? You wasted 2/3 of your coms because you didn't feel like grinding another 1000 regular coms? That's like 2 hours of war zones or less to get... instead you traded about 6 hours worth of time into it? Which you'll now have to grind another 6 hours worth of coms so basically you threw 10 hours out the window.

That's the point I was making... there is no point in trading down, and now I have to grind for another 1000 regular coms before finally getting a different pvp helmet...

Not only is the logic on the forums always entertaining... it's even more entertaining that people admit to doing things just like this.

I did not say I traded anything. But for some reason, they have an option of trading down, which makes no sense. Again, that's the point I was making...

While going to the bathroom once at a party... I accidentally urinated on the tip of my belt once.... you know what I didn't do?

Announce it to everyone at the party to further embarass myself.

After reading how this thread has progressed, I agree with your other remark (below):

Not only is the logic on the forums always entertaining... it's even more entertaining that people admit to doing things just like this.