List of new items on the carlet market w/ patch 1.6

Iwipe

So I have seen reports from guildies that the new items from the packs (specifically the Stylish top) are 100% bound. Not "bound for 2 more days"... just bound period so they cannot be traded at all. Can anyone verify this?

Well the ones I have gotten don't have the timer on them, but I wont actually be able to verify until I reach the time where the other stuff I received becomes unbound, hopefully it's just a bug, but I have it with those tops, the Cyan-Blue War Hero's crystal and the 2V-R8 Imperial ship droid customization.

One of the pictures in Dulfy's link is a female character with the robe. It does not appear to turn into a tank top.

Ahh =) true. Thanks for letting me know. If you look at it in the preview window then it doesnt turn into a tank top, why didn't I think of that.

Great, then I will get this for my female Sith Inq. I disliked that all the previous versions of this top because my female characters always got a bare midriff, but this one is actually clothed all the way which makes me very happy! This makes Revan's robes a bit special for the female characters anyway. Might put it on Jaesa because I didn't want her to go around with the previous tank-top versions.

Anybody know what this is supposed to do? I used it and got an "unlock was successful" message... no item, no ability, no clue...???

From reading on Dulfy's site you have to duel someone, and you should apparently start the duel

http://dulfy.net/2012/12/11/swtor-patch-1-6-new-cartel-market-items/#more-22634

Account wide unlock that appears whenever you duel someone (seems to be bugged and not actually accountwide. You have to be the one to start the duel for the banner to appear)