Defenders Of Chaos | Casual | Mature | Empire & Republic

zDAKz

What this Guild is about:

The DEFENDERS OF CHAOS are different from many other guilds, so it is very important that you understand what you are applying for!! We are a guild for mature, adult MMO players.

You must be 18 years of age or older!!

We are a mature, adult guild that is more concerned with playing and enjoying the game(s) rather than getting to the highest level. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the over all personality of the group.

Our in game organizational structure will be loose. Every member has a say in how the guild should operate. However, we do need to have Officers to keep things running smoothly and ultimately make the decisions on issues while taking into account the feelings of the guild.

We might be one of the largest guilds or one of the smallest, only time will tell. Numbers don't mean a thing. Quality means everything!!

What The DEFENDERS OF CHAOS are looking for:

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. The DEFENDERS OF CHAOS are looking for members with personality. Members that enjoy a good laugh and love to chime in with their thoughts or jump into what the team is doing with their characters.

What we are NOT looking for:

Immature gamers - We believe that maturity does not mean we don't have fun together. We are not interested in the often off color, self centered, banter that pours from immature gamers. Maturity is an absolute must if you are to even stand a chance with the guild. For new members there is a one month period where current guild members will evaluate your performance as a team member and if we don't feel that you are a good fit, we will remove you!!

http://www.defendersofchaos.com

Edited by zDAKz

If you have been searching for the right guild like I have and still have not found one then the DOC may be right for you! While there are a lot of guilds out there that cater towards adult players some of them are so big right now new and returning players are getting lost in the shuffle. Numbers don't mean a thing. Quality means everything!! Join the DOC and help establish our new guild from the ground up.

• 2 weeks later...
is this more of a pve guild? i see the guild website has many raids but no ranked WZ'S. I am a casual 80% pvper 20% pve person and will join your guild if u do ranked!

We are a casual PvE guild. Not that were opposed to Ranked War Zones we just haven't done it.

I joined about a month ago. This is a great group of people with fun, organized and respectful leadership. We're getting some good PvE runs together. Members are always willing to help out if you need a questing buddy or if you're stuck on something. We have Imperial and Republic players. Join us today!

Hey thanks for the feedback i look forward to joining and helping DOC any way i can i filled out the Join form on your website . I got a strange pop up after i submitted it in so if at all there was a problem the one character i am on most right now is Durokk (empire) One of a few to help you guys out hehe. Thanks again

Hey thanks for the feedback i look forward to joining and helping DOC any way i can i filled out the Join form on your website . I got a strange pop up after i submitted it in so if at all there was a problem the one character i am on most right now is Durokk (empire) One of a few to help you guys out hehe. Thanks again

Please send me a PM of what name you registered under and when and I will take a look to see if there is a problem.

Thanks for your interest in the DOC!

• 2 weeks later...