Heroic moment without the music

SilentKitty

Currently have two lvl 50 characters, so I've unlocked two abilities to be used during heroic moment. But I find the music that plays during heroic moment to be so irritating that I rather not use them. It breaks the mood of an encounter, a specific boss fight can have it's own musical score. It is simply too loud and too much. Don't remember when heroic moment was added, but is has been around for quite some time now.

Would it be possible to be able to use heroic moment without having the loud music on the side? I would use it more often if I didn't have the distracting music when I did so. On Hoth I like to listen to the soft piano tunes and really dislike to use Heroic and so on.

It might just be me :p

OMG don't get rid of the Heroic Moment music. Maybe put a checkbox in the settings to disable the music... but Heroic Moment just wouldn't be the same without the drama music. One thing... if you switch Music volume to 0%, does it squelch the Heroic Moment music?

OMG don't get rid of the Heroic Moment music. Maybe put a checkbox in the settings to disable the music... but Heroic Moment just wouldn't be the same without the drama music. One thing... if you switch Music volume to 0%, does it squelch the Heroic Moment music?

I enjoy the usual music in the game, that is why I don't want Heroic moment to interrupt it :)

But that's interesting. For me it is an unwelcome interruption of the music in the game and for you it is something positive. Don't think it will get a checkbox, it would require too much work. But it would make the both of us happy if we got it.

Edited by SilentKitty

Yes, please. The music is bothering me quite a bit, too. Because everytime I use heroic moment there is absolutely nothing heroic about the moment - on the contrary. I use it when my companion and I are about to die and I've alredy used my medpack and other survival skills and just taking the last straw there. Makes me feel embarrassed, if anything. And it's annoying. Yes, the music itself is fine, but I play without background music because it bothers me and it's just too much if I have suddenly this uber epic song playing. Really unnerving. You should be able to chose if you wanna have it or not.

• 3 years later...

But I find the music that plays during heroic moment to be so irritating that I rather not use them. It breaks the mood of an encounter, a specific boss fight can have it's own musical score. It is simply too loud and too much. ... has been around for quite some time now.

... Would it be possible to be able to use heroic moment without having the loud music on the side?

:csw_bluesaber: Bump :csw_blaster: