Scoring And Passing to End Scoreboard in Huttball

Lesrach

Mouse over objective points, and vote for people who have lots of offensive points. It's really that simple for me in huttball; every score (or assist to score) is worth 2500 pts. Defensive points can be misleading, since a single ez stand is worth up to 10k pts.

Mouse over objective points, and vote for people who have lots of offensive points. It's really that simple for me in huttball; every score (or assist to score) is worth 2500 pts. Defensive points can be misleading, since a single ez stand is worth up to 10k pts.

Don't you still think if Scoring and Passing would have their own colum in end scoreboard, it would be crystal clear for everyone who did the job for the team. Scorers and good play makers deserve their moment in fame! :D

Edited by Lesrach

Hi all,

I'd like to see who scored and passed for my team.

Last 2 passes before succesfull scoring should count as passing points ala Ice Hockey style.

Make scorers and adjecent (2) passers visible in Huttball end scoreboard please.

The time for a dev to do this, even how minimal it may be, is not worth it.

Who cares? What will it help you determine? Who you give your one comm and 50 valor to in one out of 4... soon to be 5 warzones?

Ask for something important... like class balance... or more warzones.

Or that the devs start caring about pvp at all.