Launch queues

Zorpen

Bioware, i DARE you, force new players to choose new, light populated servers!

The only way to put something in someone's head in so short notice and not with the proper "brainwashing" is through a speeding bullet.

That means lock the EGA servers. Open up new servers for newcomers. Increase server limit. Win.

Edited by Delolith

Joining heavy servers means queuing! So new players if you dont want to queue dont join heavy or full servers!

A bit too late with the propaganda though....Bioware should have had a big red alert sign flashing to the point of epilepsy right in their front page warning that if you join a full server, the internet monster is gonna reap your guts and use them to make exotic food.

New players should have nightmares of full servers chasing them to the point of mouth foaming. Either that or locking the server would have worked. Guess what...

That means lock the EGA servers. Open up new servers for newcomers. Increase server limit. Win.

Yeah, i don't understand why Bioware didn't lock EGA server in the first place. Whole EA time i've played without being put to queue. Now? - lol.

New players don't really care whitch server they choose, it's all new to them, so a little "force" from Bioware isn't a problem.

Edited by Zorpen

Hello everyone,

We know that the game queues are an important topic and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread where an official statement has been made. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in this ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!