<Add Coins> Repub PVP Recruitment

Themistaa

Who We Are

We are a competitive PVP guild, and our guild was formed by some of the most experienced, active PVP'ers on the republic side. Our founding members are here for the long run, and do not intend on unsubbing any time in the foreseeable future.

What We Do

We PVP all day - and just when you thought we were done PVP'ing, we PVP some more. While we're completing the building of a Ranked team, we're blowing up regular WZ's.

Who We're Looking For

We want level 50 PVP'ers who are able to follow directions, as well as be able to react situationally. We want players dedicated to the game who will be able to show up most nights to group for PVP. We want players that are going to have an active subscription to the game for the foreseeable future. We're not so much worried about being full augmented WH at this point in time, since we're trying to build a solid team. The use of Ventrillo is required. Voice communication is absolutely necessary for our expected supremacy. We prefer if you have a microphone to use, but being able to hear us will suffice.

How To Contact Us

You may contact me directly and deal with me directly at all times. You can also reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail, but since we do require a very small interview, it would be best to get a hold of me personally in whispers.

How This Works

After we either review your application or you contact us in whispers, we will then do a gear check on you (just to see where you stand), and then we will do some trial runs with you (make sure you're available for an hour or two). After you are accepted, you will enter a temporary probationary period in which we will monitor your progression in both skill and gear. After your temporary probationary period (a max of two weeks), you will become a full-fledged member.

Openings Available Immediately

• Main team sentinel (permanent position)

• Backup healer (casual position – subbed in as needed)

Not Accepting

• Sage Healers

• Vanguards

• Gunslingers

Edited by Themistaa

Any player who meets the requirements outlined above, I'm sure would be more than welcome, but from my understanding we'd require you to be joining us in normal wzs as well after 7pm at least some nights. That's part of the involvement in our community. We just have a priority for a sent/guard atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...