clone wars S05E011

turnoverla-page

I can honestly tell you that I would (even when I was a ten-year-old) rather watch something like the Umbara series (which was one of the better ones I think) then this droid series. I might not have thought that the droids were stupid back then, but I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it much.

Maybe, personally as a kid I think I would have enjoyed it. The comedy elements would have been laugh-out-loud, its important to have some lighter and more humorous episodes I think - rather than dark and serious all the time. I really can't see a kid not enjoying this arc.

But hey, this conversation proves that not all people are the same and like different things. TCW therefore has to mix it up - and besides if it was constant 'pew pew' you would probably get a little bored after a while.

Edited by Beniboybling

Once i tuned into this episode and found it be more of the frog guy and the droids, i was pretty much over it.

I kept it on but did stuff around the casa because frankly it was boring, but i gave a chance. I didn't realize that we wont be seeing anymore untill january but if it's another droid/frogman episode, i will just skip it.

The last two episodes were terrible. Just terrible. The only two speaking characters were completely new and completely unlikeable. R2 was the only character we had any prior knowledge of, and I hesitate to call him a character.

I've seen a lot of "it's for kids" sentiment in this thread. Kids don't like crap. Kids like cool stuff.

Irredeemable.