Friend from the past(Contains spoilers)

redsovereign

*****This post contains spoilers*****

There is one thing that always have kinda baffled me on Corellia.

Where the flying goose is Thana Vash!!!?? If there is one planet she SHOULD be on it's Corellia. I mean Thana should be running around killing Jedis and Republic soldiers on the streets.

I don't know how Gravus managed to keep her away from Corellia but it has irked me for a long time now. I doubt that even a force choke would keep her away from slaughter.

Edited by redsovereign

*****This post contains spoilers*****

There is one thing that always have kinda baffled me on Corellia.

Where the flying goose is Thana Vash!!!?? If there is one planet she SHOULD be on it's Corellia. I mean Thana should be running around killing Jedis and Republic soldiers on the streets.

I don't know how Gravus managed to keep her away from Corellia but it has irked me for a long time now. I doubt that even a force choke would keep her away from slaughter.

You're talking about this Thana, right? I'm pretty sure she's not there because she's killable if you take the dark option at the end of the Empire Taris storyline.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.