former powerteck coming back looking for pvp spec help

Havvtor

Hi all, after a very long lay off from swtor, i am wanting to come back and play as a powertech again. I was wondering if builds like carolina parakeet are still being used in pvp, and if not what are folks running for spec's these day?

Hi all, after a very long lay off from swtor, i am wanting to come back and play as a powertech again. I was wondering if builds like carolina parakeet are still being used in pvp, and if not what are folks running for spec's these day?

4/6/31 Is the best spec for DPS PT's now. Carolina Parakeet no longer works, because you now have to be in CGC to get the PPA proc. Iron Fist no longer works because of the way some of the ST skills have been revamped. Check out my Pyro PVP Guide for spec'ing and gearing.

Right now i'm going for 0/23/18 i'll let you know how it is. the advice i was given was

" A full spec might be more damaging or more tanky, but i loathe being knocked back so Hydraulic Overrides is my friend, reduced cd on interrupt and grapple and guaranteed RS crit from Charged Gauntlets make this a very fun build. Again, if you are a subscriber you can easily switch your spec if you want to tank flashpoints, but other than that, for general lowbie PvP and PvE, a damaging build gets things done a lot faster. "

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301ZrsMrobckzZfhMrzh.2