Jedi knight vs sith warrior wpvp event

JEDlRevan

Hello to all jung-ma,

UPDATED 12/9/2012

My ingame name Is Ven if your a lvl 50 you know me, If you dont then you do pve.

Im setting up a Sith Warrior (Mara/Juggs) vs Jedi Knights (Sents/Guardians)

Its gonna be restriced to 15 sith and 15 jedis.

It will Take place in the most NW part of the dune sea on Tatt. It will be best 3 outta 5 last person standing. Please message me Ven or Robbi if your a sith and want to be on the list, Message me if your a jedi and want to be part of the 15. Question will have the right not to allow you if ur undergeared, For me as well. Gernades, Med packs are all allowed but NO compions

Its the first 15 people to respond that will particapte

SITH

1. Lord Robbi (j)

2.Lord Foxen (j)

3. Lord Question(j)

4.Lord Alphamaul(s)

5.Lord Narzul(j)

6.Lord Nihiliator(s)

AT THIS POINT 1:30 PM I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ROBBI ON THE REMANING SLOTS SO AT THIS POINT I ENCOURGAGE IF YOUR A SITH WARRIOR LVL 50 WITH DECENT GEAR JUST COME OUT ANYWATS WILL SORT IT OUT FROM THERE.

JEDI

1.Master Ven (g)

2.Master Jonas (g)

3.Master Suluu(s)

4.Master Thaeus(s)

5.Master Shailou(g)

6.Master Kidde(s)

7.Master Alpha(s)

8.Master Thader(s)

9.Master Rexall(g)

10.Master Rios(g)

11.Master Taevyn(g

12.Master Gbro(s)

13.Master Peyton(s

14.Master Rillitta(s)

15.Master Nill(g)

NOTE: PUT YOUR NAME ON THE FORM TO BE CONSIDERED IF YOU ARE ACCPETED BY ROBBI YOU WILL BE ON THE OFFICAL 15 MAN LIST.

ONCE YOU LET ME OR ROBBI NO THAT YOU CAN AND WILL ATTEND AND ARE GEAR APPROPRIATE YOUR NAME WILL BE UNDERLINED AND BOLDED WHICH WILL FINALZE YOUR SPOT IN THE EVEN

THIS WILL BE TAKING PLACE 9:PM EAST THIS SUNDAY DEC 9th

THIS WILL NOT START UNTILL ORDERS ARE GIVIN WE WILL MEET OUTSIDE OF THE SITHBASE IN THE DUNE SEA BY THAT ROCK THEN WE WILL HEAD NORTH EQAUL THE NUMBERS SHOOT A FLARE TO BEGIN IF IT GOES WELL WE WILL DO ANOTHER SMALL EVENT OF KING OF THE HILL ON THE SANDCRAWLER WHERE YOU GET ONTO THE HOT AIR BALLON, THEN ONE LAST LAST MAN STANDING FIGHT AT THE SARLAC PIT.

Edited by JEDlRevan